Monday, June 9, 2014

Little Library Bag

Some of my favorite moments are spent reading to my kids.  Sometimes on the couch, with Linus snuggled up beside me, his arms wound around one of mine.  Sometimes on the floor or at the table, while they work on their own projects.  In the car, while we wait for one thing or another.  In the backyard in our new fort.  On our bed, just before the tucking ins and good night kisses.

I share many of our favorite chapter book reads in the sidebar, but I've long wanted to share some extra special picture books, too.  Here are some from our little library bag this week.  These were bedtime reads.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!


Green by Laura Vaccaro Seeger

I picked this one up because we spend our summers at the local art museum.
Even more inside than I thought we would find!







What Is Your Favorite Animal? by Eric Carle & Friends

Talented friends.  Funny friends.  Inspiring friends.  Friends we like, too.








Animals Should Definitely Not Wear Clothing by Judi & Ron Barrett

Classic for a reason.
I first read this book to a group of four year olds twenty years ago.  That left a mark.  On my heart.  So fun to share with my own kids.  Giggles galore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your ideas, too!