Friday, March 9, 2012

Game Spotlight: Labyrinth





















So far, so good.  I "put it out in our space."  Right out in our space.
And people keep playing it!
Great game for logico-mathematical & spatial skills.
Made by Ravensburger.


Right out into our space, as you can see.  This messy dollhouse (okay, I may have added the cobwebs) reminds me of a book we really love -- Big Susan by Elizabeth Orton Jones.  The dolls are alive, but they can't move on their own.  And the author describes how the house gets gradually more and more messed up, even without anyone playing with it -- but they can't move for most of the year to clean it up.  The first time I read it I thought, "Well, how does it just get messier & messier if no one is playing with it?"  I still don't know "how" it happens, but I now know it "does."  Great book -- check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your ideas, too!